Sunday, March 7, 2010

The call of Scotland

Hello all.
I am in the beautiful city of Seattle this weekend and the sun is shining and it is a breathtakingly beautiful day! Seattle is one of my favorite places to visit. I travel all over the world and I can easily say that it is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. However, as my mother would say. it's not Scotland!
For those of you who have been to Scotland, live in Scotland or have an overwhelming call to visit Scotland, you will know what I am talking about. And Scotland does call. I believe it actually has something to do with the earth itself and a strong connection between our physical bodies. I have been all over Ireland, Wales and most of England but I only get this feeling in Scotland. I think Ireland is absolutely beautiful and I love every moment that I am there. If I could not live in Scotland, Wales would be a very close second but still, they don't call to me quite the same way. I can and do spend days traipsing through the Yorkshire Dales, Lake District and the Cotswolds and there are all magical wonderful places that I love dearly but they do not call to me to come home!
Why is the feeling so strong and where does it come from? I have pondered it many times but have yet to find a real, logical answer that does not involve emotion.






Shannon McDonald Tate
Scottish Dream Tours


Picture is from Glencoe in winter.

2 comments:

  1. Good-day, I'm Josef Lewis. A reputable, legitimate & accredited lender. We give out loan of all kinds in a very fast and easy way, Personal Loan, Car Loan, Home Loan, Student Loan, Business Loan, Inventor loan, Debt Consolidation. etc

    Get approved for a business or personal loans today and get funds within same week of application. These personal loans can be approved regardless of your credit and there are lots of happy customers to back up this claim. But you won’t only get the personal loan you need; you will get the cheapest one. This is our promise: We guarantee The lowest rate for all loans with free collateral benefits.

    We strive to leave a positive lasting impression by exceeding the expectations of my customers in everything I do. Our goal is to treat you with dignity and respect while providing the highest quality service in a timely manner. No social security Number required and no credit check required, 100% Guaranteed. Kindly respond immediately using the details below if interested in a loan and be free of scams..

    Email: progresiveloan@yahoo.com
    Call/Text +1(603) 786-7565 thanks



    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone, really dreams do come through, i no longer have to apply for loans and worry over my bad credit scores, i got my blank ATM card after so many trails all thanks to Mr George, if you are thinking if its actually real the answer is YES. Mr George is very good at his job i applied for the card and got it shipped to my country 5 days later and i have been using the card for two months its totally untraceable, my life has transformed from paring an apartment in the slums to purchasing an executive condo with luxury furniture's and now my children can now attend quality schools, Mr George is an angel sent from God to the poor and needy. i am writing this with tears of joy as Mr George has removed my family from the life of want to the life of satisfaction. you can contact him through this email: blankatm402@gmail.com
    BEST WISHES

    ReplyDelete